Job2 Street

Monday, October 8, 2018

CSS Hero Discount Code

I'll be doing a few more videos on CSS Hero soon. These will include another one showing all the options you can change in the Beaver Builder theme. I also plan on doing one for the Genesis framework. Last, but not least, I'll be recording one on how to style Contact Form 7 forms and Gravity Form with CSS Hero. That one will be really cool!

Win a copy of CSS Hero

I have one license of CSS Hero to give away. The first person to leave a comment on this post will get a free copy of CSS Hero from me:)
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found this post and video useful.
Until next time,
Colin
EDIT
As you can see in the comment section, David was the winner of the free copy of CSS Hero. I hope you're having fun with it David:)

CSS Hero Discount Code

For those of you who weren't lucky enough to win the free copy of CSS Hero, I have some good news for you. The CSS Hero team have given me a Discount Code that you can use to buy CSS Hero at a lower price.
Just click on one of the following links and enter HEROBEAVER in Coupon box to get the discounted price:
 
More videos and cool tips on how to use CSS Hero soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

K-Play

kPlaylist - get your music online

The player will show in this paragraph

2 3

IkimFM

speaker music speaker